Increase relevant traffic to your website through paid search engine advertising.
It is very easy to waste money on pay-per-click (PPC) advertising. Without putting enough time, research, and experience into PPC marketing, you are likely to lose money. Even in cases where the return on investment is worthwhile,any PPC campaign can be optimized to increase profitability. Below are some of the ways we go about doing exactly that.
- Keyword research is performed to target only search terms that are of value to your business and various keyword matching techniques help to focus your budget on the most important search terms.
- Ad copy (the advertisement that appears on the search engine results page) is written to distinguish you from the competition.
- We use dynamic keyword insertion for large-scale campaigns. This refers to the automatic insertion of the search term used by the search engine user in the ad copy so as to have the ability to specifically target a great variety of searches.
- Ads are scheduled to appear only at times of the day as well as days of the week that are beneficial for your business.
- Negative keywords are added to the campaign to avoid irrelevant clicks.
- Ads are shown within a specific geographic zone(s) to ensure that you are targeting the right demographic.
- Your landing page is optimized to improve its effectiveness to convert a regular visitor into a customer.
- We never stop testing new ad copy, landing pages, and keywords. This way we continually improve campaign performance.
- We track all results and provide you with regular updates.