Senior Manager, Human Resources
The Senior Manager will contribute to the success of the business by implementing and executing short and long term strategies, policies and programs to support organizational objectives. Leading a small team, the role will build relationships with executives, becoming a trusted advisor and facilitator of change.
Key responsibilities will include
- Continuing the development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, team work, and high performance
- Working with key stakeholders to deliver on transformational business strategies to enhance the success through new and innovating HR ideas.
- Partnering with leaders to ensure talent acquisition is in line with organizational goals. Lead compensation planning and salary reviews, recommending strategies for continuous improvement.
- Overseeing the learning and development needs of the organization and presenting training options for employees.
- Facilitating succession planning and ensuring participation in performance management programs from management.
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years of HR experience in a complex, unionized environment.
- Excellent Communication (verbal and written) with good analytical skills. Confident talking over the phone/Skype with North American clients.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools with an emphasis on Word and Excel.
- Sound technical knowledge and experience as an HR Leader or Business Partner with a proven track record of managing a team, ideally in multiple locations.
- Skilled in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing HR initiatives.
- Solid negotiation and influencing abilities, coupled with strong project management skills.
- Strong business acumen to align both business objectives and HR strategies with corporate goals.
- Strong diagnostic skills followed by good ability to evaluate options/alternatives and develop recommendations for solutions to complex and multi-dimensional issues.
- Adept at building and managing relationships effectively and be able to gain the confidence of business leaders quickly.
- Tenacity, resourceful, flexible and adaptable.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your resume in confidence directly to email@example.com. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.